Saturday, August 1, 2009

New Diet

So I just had a baby(need to lose the baby weight) and I am trying this "new" diet. I read this book: Volumetrics and it talks about eating food with more water bulk, fiber based foods and soups. It entails a lot of cooking, which I like because I hate trying a diet and you are making weird things just for yourself that you can't share with your family... or you are reducing calories and feeling hungry. I haven't been hungry this week and I have lost a pound and a half... not bad.

Some of the fun things that I have made: Volumetric Burgers, Bran "Muffins", Taco Salad, Steak Kabobs, Tuna Salad. I just love food and I love eating!

I feel like it is a good approach for the whole family, because we are all eating healthier, less processed foods (and it tastes good and I am losing weight :) ).

No comments:

Post a Comment