Friday, December 21, 2012

Birthday Interview with a 6 year old!!!

What do you want to be when you grow up?
A doctor

Where do you want to live when you grow up?
In an apartment on the top floor

Where do you want to go on vacation?
Tennessee

What is your favorite thing to do with Mommy?
Crafts

Daddy? 
Climb on him and eat food with him

Jillian? 
Have a sleepover and slumber party with her.

Drew?
Carry him and play with him and swim with him.  Help Mommy with him.

What is your favorite place to go for fun?
Totters Otterville

What would you do with a million dollars?
Buy American Girl Doll stuff and an American Girl Doll.  (What doll?)  McKenna (in the background, Jillian says McKenna is sold old Kaleigha).

What was the best thing about being 5?
 My family and my friends.

What are you going to do now that you are 6?
I can do handstands, it just takes a little bit more.  I have to do somersaults a little bit.

What did you learn about Jesus this past year?
I know what Christmas is all about.  It's about Jesus being born in Bethlehem.   And, Jesus died for our sins. 

What Grade are You In?
Kindergarten

Who is your teacher at school?

Mrs. Carr.  She has a boy baby in her stomach. 

What is your favorite thing to do at school?
Play on the playground

Who is your favorite person to see at school?
Jack (what about Mommy???)  And, Mommy :)

Who is your best friend?
I have a lot of best friends.  (best friend who is a girl?)  Anna and my best friend who is a boy is Jack. 
  
Favorites:
Store?
Kroger - Cookies, balloons, stickers, sample food and cheese! Yay!

Place to eat?
Cheesecake Factory - yummy bread!

Food?
 It's really hard to choose, because you know I like all kinds of food.  (If I gave you two things right now to eat, what would you pick?)  Cookies and Candy.  (Two healthy things)  Strawberries, Banana, Apples and all kinds of fruit.
 
Game?
 Five Little Monkey's Jumping on the bed

Color?
 Green

Toy?
American girl doll toys

Book?
Meet McKenna

Thing to wear?
Hello Kitty Clothes

Is there anything else you want to say at the end of this interview? 
I am turning 6 today on the Winter social (solstice, but she is calling it the winter social).  Today I had a birthday pancake.  Daddy lighted it.  Oh, I want you to write Dad.  I had an American Girl Doll Tea Party.  Everybody brought their dolls.  I brought Kit.  Grandma came over after the party.  We have a special tent that everybody had over their heads.  Everybody got their own food (was that special to get your own food?)  yeah.  I wore the dress that Grandma made me and Kit.  

 

4 comments:

  1. I love their matching dresses!! Happy Birthday, Kaleigha! Her interview questions were too cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE IT!!! apartment on the top floor?? hilarious! Best friend is Anna?!?! My Anna, I hope : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pam, Yes - that would be your Anna!! :) Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet interview--and sweet picture! She looks so much like you.

    ReplyDelete