Sunday, December 29, 2013

Sleepover attempt...

The girls got to have a sleepover "party" in Jillian's room tonight.  Past experiences with these go like this:  Jillian is so excited she annoys Kaleigha into heading back into her room a couple of hours later.

Tonight:
Quiet for awhile, then we hear Jillian jumping around and she comes out, but we don't see Kaleigha...  until Jillian (for some odd reason) pulled Kaleigha's hair.  I go to talk to Jillian about this a few minutes later (after Kaleigha has headed back to her bedroom).  Here's our conversation:

Me:  Why are you crying?
J:  Because my sister left my sleepver party.
Me:  Well, it's because you pulled her hair.
J:  But, I care about Kaleigha.
Me:  Well, why did you pull her hair?
J:  {sobbing} I don't know.

As, I'm leaving I tell her to calm down and stop crying.
J says, "I can't.  All I can think about is Kaleigha." 

Andddddd.... she's still wailing up there.

No comments:

Post a Comment